Catering and Events
Event Planning with the Experts
When you work with us on your event, you'll tap into our extensive knowledge of catering and event planning in a university setting. Most of our lead staff members have at least a decade of experience, if not two, and our chef has spent more than 20 years in the culinary industry.
All this means we can give you that rare experience: peace of mind.
Explore Our Menus
- Our catering menus show off the scope of our cuisine. We can also work with you to develop a menu tailored to your event, dietary requirements, and budget.
Take a Look at Our Spaces
- While we're happy to host your event in our main dining room, we invite you to explore the other spaces we serve on campus.
Work with Our Team
- We'll anticipate your needs and resolve issues along the way, connecting you with the right vendors, spaces, entertainment, and superb menu selections.
See What Our Customers Are Saying
- We are always eager to hear from our customers! See what others have said and leave us a note.
Student Organization Guidelines
Is your student organization hosting an event? Follow these steps to get started:
- Consult with your club adviser before booking any catering services. Per our policy, any contract made on behalf of a student organization must be signed by a faculty member or student club director—in other words, an employee of Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
- Review CUIMC's alcohol policy.
- Have an ARC ChartString ready for payment. Although we can accept other forms of payment, any option other than a ChartString will incur a sales tax.
- Get started! Submit the catering form.