Student Meal Plan
Student Dinner Meal Plan will only offer Grab & Go options and there will be limited seating provided in 50 Haven Ave. Ballroom. Student meal plan serves dinner three times a week in Ballroom. Dinner includes hot entrée options, salad bowl, soup, dessert and choice of beverage.
Please remember that under current New York City law, you will be required to show proof of vaccination if you will be eating indoors in the 50 Haven Ballroom. We are asking students to download the New York State Excelsior Pass or NYC COVID Safe App to help speed up the process as you enter the ballroom. You can also show a photo or hard copy of your official vaccination record to a Faculty Club representative.
Spring 2022 Schedule
- Dinners are served Mondays Tuesdays and Thursdays only from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in 50 Haven Ave. Ballroom.
- The Spring 2022 meal plan begins on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 and expires on May 10, 2022. Meals will not be served on University Holidays or week of March 14
We encourage you to sign up by Tuesday, January 25, to take full advantage of the plan. We will also be accepting enrollment after this date.
Menus are posted online at the beginning of each semester.
All Columbia University Irving Medical Center students, part- or full-time, can sign up for our meal plan.
If you follow a certain diet or have food allergies, we can work to accommodate you. For certain food allergies, we'll prepare you a separate plate to avoid cross-contamination. Please note any dietary restrictions in your application.
Types of Plans
Campus Housing Residents (Residency will be confirmed with Housing office)
- Plan A: Full Meal Plan (42 meals): $420
- Plan B: Custom # of meals at $10.00 per meal
- Plan A: Full Meal Plan (42 meals): $651
- Plan B: Custom # of meals at $15.50 per meal
Please note, meals are non-refundable and cannot be rolled over to subsequent semesters. If you would like to invite guests to use your meals, we require 24-hours advance notice. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to sign up?
Fill out the Spring 2022 enrollment form (.pdf).
- Credit card
Email your signed enrollment form to email@example.com and indicate that you would like to pay by credit card. A member of our team will follow up. Please do not submit any credit card information by email.
Make your check payable to Faculty Club Catering and arrange to drop it off while redeeming your meals. You can also mail check and enrollment form to:
Attn: Student Meal Plan
Faculty Club Catering
50 Haven Ave.
New York, NY 10032
Terms and Conditions
To help us plan ahead and ensure that everyone has access to dinner, we ask you to abide by the following:
- You must bring your Columbia University ID with you to redeem your meals.
- Once your Columbia ID is checked, we allow only one trip through the buffet.
- Meal Plan will be Grab & Go service only and everything will be pre-packaged. The hot entrée and soups will be served in microwavable containers. Each meal plan participant is entitled to the following portions:
- One salad bowl
- One entrée container
- One soup container
- One dessert
- One whole fruit
- One bottled beverage.
- Meals are non-refundable and cannot be rolled to subsequent semesters.
- If you would like to invite additional guests to use your meals, we require 24-hours advance notice. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.