Student Meal Plan
Student Dinner Meal Plan will only offer Grab & Go options and there will be no seating provided in 50 Haven Ave. Ballroom. Student meal plan serves dinner three times a week in Ballroom. Dinner includes hot entrée options, salad bowl, soup, dessert and choice of beverage.
Fall 2021 Schedule
- Dinners are served Mondays Tuesdays and Thursdays only from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in 50 Haven Ave. Ballroom.
- The Fall 2021 meal plan begins on Thursday, Sep 9, 2021 and expires on Dec. 14, 2021. Meals will not be served on University Holidays
We encourage you to sign up by Tuesday, September 7, 2021, to take full advantage of the plan. We will also be accepting enrollment after this date.
Menus are posted online at the beginning of each semester.
All Columbia University Irving Medical Center students, part- or full-time, can sign up for our meal plan.
If you follow a certain diet or have food allergies, we can work to accommodate you. For certain food allergies, we'll prepare you a separate plate to avoid cross-contamination. Please note any dietary restrictions in your application.
Types of Plans
Campus Housing Residents (Residency will be confirmed with Housing office)
- Plan A: Full Meal Plan (38 meals): $380
- Plan B: Two meals per week (18 meals): $180
- Plan C: Custom # of meals at $10.00 per meal
- Plan A: Full Meal Plan (38 meals): $589
- Plan B: Two meals per week (18 meals): $279
- Plan C: Custom # of meals at $15.50 per meal
Please note, meals are non-refundable and cannot be rolled over week to week or to subsequent semesters. If you would like to invite guests to use your meals, we require 24-hours advance notice. Email email@example.com.
- Credit card
Email your signed enrollment form to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate that you would like to pay by credit card. A member of our team will follow up. Please do not submit any credit card information by email.
Make your check payable to Faculty Club Catering and arrange to drop it off while redeeming your meals. You can also mail check and enrollment form to:
Attn: Student Meal Plan
Faculty Club Catering
50 Haven Ave.
New York, NY 10032
Terms and Conditions
To help us plan ahead and ensure that everyone has access to dinner, we ask you to abide by the following:
- You must bring your Columbia University ID with you to redeem your meals.
- Once your Columbia ID is checked, we allow only one trip through the buffet.
- Meal Plan will be Grab & Go service only and everything will be pre-packaged. The hot entrée and soups will be served in microwavable containers. Each meal plan participant is entitled to the following portions:
- One salad bowl
- One entrée container
- One soup container
- One dessert
- One whole fruit
- One bottled beverage.
- Meals are non-refundable and cannot be rolled over week to week or to subsequent semesters.
- If you would like to invite additional guests to use your meals, we require 24-hours advance notice. Email email@example.com.
Ready to sign up?
Fill out the enrollment form (.pdf).