Spring 2023 Student Meal Plan
Student Dinner Meal Plan will only offer Grab & Go options and there will be limited seating provided in 50 Haven Ave. Ballroom. Student meal plan serves dinner three times a week in Ballroom. Dinner includes hot entrée options, salad bowl, soup, dessert and choice of beverage.
Spring 2023 Schedule
- Dinners are served Mondays Tuesdays and Thursdays only from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in 50 Haven Ave. Ballroom.
- The Spring 2023 meal plan begins on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 and expires on May 8, 2023. Meals will not be served on March 13, March 14 & March 16
We encourage you to sign up by Tuesday, January 24 , to take full advantage of the plan. We will also be accepting enrollment after this date.
Menus are posted online at the beginning of each week of meal plan.
All Columbia University Irving Medical Center students, part- or full-time, can sign up for our meal plan.
If you follow a certain diet or have food allergies, we can work to accommodate you. For certain food allergies, we'll prepare you a separate plate to avoid cross-contamination. Please note any dietary restrictions in your application.
Types of Plans
Campus Housing Residents (Residency will be confirmed with Housing office)
- Full Meal Plan (42 meals): $588 ($14 per meal)
- Partial Plan (increments of 5) $15.00 per meal
- Full Meal Plan (42 meals): $798 ($19 per meal)
- Partial Plan (increments of 5) $20 per meal
Please note, meals are non-refundable and cannot be rolled over to subsequent semesters. If you would like to invite guests to use your meals, we require 24-hours advance notice. Email email@example.com.
Ready to sign up?
To sign-up, log on to the Housing Services portal and select “Meal Plan” from the menu. You may select the “UNI Login Method” to access the portal using your Columbia UNI and password.
Spring 2023 Meal Plan Enrollment Link
Terms and Conditions
To help us plan ahead and ensure that everyone has access to dinner, we ask you to abide by the following:
- You must bring your Columbia University ID with you to redeem your meals.
- Once your Columbia ID is checked, we allow only one trip through the buffet.
- Meal Plan will be Grab & Go service only and everything will be pre-packaged. The hot entrée and soups will be served in microwavable containers. Each meal plan participant is entitled to the following portions:
- One salad bowl
- One entrée container
- One soup container
- One dessert
- One whole fruit
- One bottled beverage.
- Meals are non-refundable and cannot be rolled to subsequent semesters.
- If you would like to invite additional guests to use your meals, we require 24-hours advance notice. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.